Getting started at CrossFit Reformation is as easy as contacting us and setting up an introductory class, or you can just walk in and try us out. If you are new to CrossFit we encourage our On- Ramp course Starting December 5th. This will be held for 3 or 4 weeks every Thursday from 5:30pm to 7:00pm and Saturday 7:30am to 9:00am
The emphasis of the On-Ramp sessions will be skill development and exposure to our basic movements. It is designed to prepare you to enter our ongoing CrossFit group classes. We will be emphasizing technique — to ensure your safety and to ensure success at the next level.
- First, we will introduce you to technique and mechanics, THEN increase intensity.
- We will teach you basic skills that progressively become more technical as you become comfortable..
- The difficulty of these workouts in ultimately in your hands. The degree that you push yourself will determine how much you learn. The class is called “On Ramp” for a specific reason – we want to ramp you up to the level of intensity and output that is inherent in our group classes.
- Shifts in body composition are one of the most motivating ways to measure success (weight shouldn’t matter, how your clothes fit & how you look naked should!). We highly encourage you to take “Before” pictures at the beginning of On-Ramp class.
- The classes will be capped at around 15 participants to ensure that everyone gets the proper attention they deserve. The sooner you sign up, the sooner you will learn CrossFit!
- It’s too intense for me.
- I’m not familiar with any of these exercises.
- I want to be in better shape before I get into CrossFit classes.
- I won’t be able to keep up.
- I’m a beginner!