Getting started at CrossFit Reformation is as easy as signing up online for a free an introductory class.
When starting at CrossFit Reformation it is important be patient and work on skill development and exposure to our basic movements. We always emphasize technique — to ensure your safety and to ensure success at the next level.
- First, we will introduce you to technique and mechanics, THEN increase intensity.
- We will teach you basic skills that progressively become more technical as you become comfortable..
- The difficulty of these workouts in ultimately in your hands. The degree that you push yourself will determine how much you learn. We recommend that you slowly ramp up you up to the level of intensity and output that is inherent in our group classes.
- Shifts in body composition are one of the most motivating ways to measure success (weight shouldn’t matter, how your clothes fit & how you look naked should!). We highly encourage you to take “Before” pictures
- It’s too intense for me.
- I’m not familiar with any of these exercises.
- I want to be in better shape before I get into CrossFit classes.
- I won’t be able to keep up.
- I’m a beginner!